Have you ever seen an improv show and wanted to try it? Do you want to take an improv test-flight where crashing isn’t just allowed but encouraged as part of the learning process?
Well you’re in luck, partner.
Mind If We Crash Here? is Alchemy’s FREE open-to-all improv jam / indy team showcase / all-around joyous celebration of trying new, scary, fun things. People new to improv are encouraged to come on stage and try it, seasoned improvisers are challenged to try something new, and everyone is requested to make all landings as soft as possible.
Upstate News Headlines
- ‘Everything on the table’ if COVID-19 spikes in City of Columbia, leaders say
- SC sees 755 COVID cases day after posting almost 1,300
- Halloween 2020 by the numbers
- Chapman announces football game against Clover cancelled
- Tips to have a safe, Happy Halloween in a COVID-19 world
- US seeing massive rise in COVID-19 cases as death toll steadily increases
- LCSD 55 expands student attendance, includes sixth grade, high school seniors
- As COVID-19 resurges, so does fear of more economic pain ahead
- Minnesota health department reports 3 COVID-19 outbreaks related to Trump campaign events
- Trump eyes hosting election night party at his DC hotel