Have you ever seen an improv show and wanted to try it? Do you want to take an improv test-flight where crashing isn’t just allowed but encouraged as part of the learning process?
Well you’re in luck, partner.
Mind If We Crash Here? is Alchemy’s FREE open-to-all improv jam / indy team showcase / all-around joyous celebration of trying new, scary, fun things. People new to improv are encouraged to come on stage and try it, seasoned improvisers are challenged to try something new, and everyone is requested to make all landings as soft as possible.
Upstate News Headlines
- In rebuke of President Trump, former President Obama urges voters to show up for Joe Biden
- Russia and Iran obtained US voter data in bid to sow unrest before election, FBI warns
- Crazy Quesadilla donating portion of sales Nov. 3 to family of Sgt. Jumper
- New images show NASA spacecraft’s historic landing on asteroid
- White woman caught on video yelling obscenities at a Black Starbucks barista over face mask
- Anderson PD searching for two runaway teens missing from apartment complex
- Senate Republicans defend Barrett against new report
- Moe and Madison battle for North Carolina's 11th Congressional District
- Pope endorses same-sex civil unions in new documentary film
- This couple's Halloween decorations in Southern California looked so realistic that neighbors called 911