Have you ever seen an improv show and wanted to try it? Do you want to take an improv test-flight where crashing isn’t just allowed but encouraged as part of the learning process?
Well you’re in luck, partner.
Mind If We Crash Here? is Alchemy’s FREE open-to-all improv jam / indy team showcase / all-around joyous celebration of trying new, scary, fun things. People new to improv are encouraged to come on stage and try it, seasoned improvisers are challenged to try something new, and everyone is requested to make all landings as soft as possible.
Upstate News Headlines
- Teachers share who they are voting for in 2020
- ACC 2-Minute Warning: Week 7 (2020)
- UNC RB Michael Carter Continues To Run Well
- Hear from doctors inside an ICU in northern Italy
- Ken Burns: Americans have always been willing to shed party labels for better leadership
- Warnings in key states over armed civilians at polls
- US to get 9th justice with Dems powerless to block Barrett
- Jerry Jeff Walker (1942-2020): The Cosmic Cowboy and Mr. Bojangles
- ABCs of Horror: “Z” Is for Zombi 2 (1979)
- ICYMI: Grosse Pointe, a Struggling WB Show About a Struggling WB Show Called Grosse Pointe