Every Saturday at 7:30pm, veteran Alchemy improvisers take to the stage for an interactive, family-friendly comedy show. If you’ve ever watched Whose Line Is it Anyway?, then you’ll see some familiar games, plus a few of our own design. This is good, clean comedy that’s fit for the whole family! Here are some of the games you’ll see:
Blind Line: manipulate an improv scene from the safety of your seat. Write down a phrase or two at the ticket box office, and then watch as two improvisors fit all of your crazy lines into a scene.
Panel of Experts: get all of those deep questions out. In this game, three improvisors will spontaneously become experts of a different far-flung and reliably useless body of knowledge.
Sounds Like a Rap: for those moments when words alone aren’t enough. A consistently hilarious collision of improv and freestyle rap.
Improv All-Stars features Andy Roark, Callie Sharon, Chris Freeland, Jenn Maness, Matt McAlister, Miley White, Nate Oulette, Susan Harvey, and Jake Sharon.
Upstate News Headlines
- Senate to confirm Barrett for court in partisan-line vote
- President Trump to escalate campaigning, Joe Biden steps up own travel in final week of race
- Regardless who wins in November, Beijing will be hoping to reset the US-China relationship
- Analysis: Whether Trump or Biden wins in November, Beijing will be hoping to reset the US-China relationship
- ‘First Ladies’ recap: Eleanor Roosevelt, the FLOTUS rebel
- USGS: 2.8-magnitude earthquake hit North Carolina Saturday night
- Federal authorities investigating possible ballot box arson in Boston
- Forde-Yard Dash: 2020 is Full of Plot Twists, Especially in College Football
- President Donald Trump's and Democratic rival Joe Biden's campaigns
- D.K. Metcalf Prevents Cardinals Touchdown With Insane Chasedown Tackle