Every Saturday at 7:30pm, veteran Alchemy improvisers take to the stage for an interactive, family-friendly comedy show. If you’ve ever watched Whose Line Is it Anyway?, then you’ll see some familiar games, plus a few of our own design. This is good, clean comedy that’s fit for the whole family! Here are some of the games you’ll see:
Blind Line: manipulate an improv scene from the safety of your seat. Write down a phrase or two at the ticket box office, and then watch as two improvisors fit all of your crazy lines into a scene.
Panel of Experts: get all of those deep questions out. In this game, three improvisors will spontaneously become experts of a different far-flung and reliably useless body of knowledge.
Sounds Like a Rap: for those moments when words alone aren’t enough. A consistently hilarious collision of improv and freestyle rap.
Improv All-Stars features Andy Roark, Callie Sharon, Chris Freeland, Jenn Maness, Matt McAlister, Miley White, Nate Oulette, Susan Harvey, and Jake Sharon.
Upstate News Headlines
- Investigators Question Story Of Hiker Found In Zion National Park, Say Statements ‘Don’t Add Up’
- Family of Catherine Blauvelt calling for suspected killer to turn himself in
- Reports: Vice President Pence adviser tests positive for coronavirus
- South Carolina voters wait hours in long lines in Greenville County
- Car catches on fire after woman says her brakes failed, and she hit a gas pump, troopers say
- Pence adviser Marty Obst tests positive for coronavirus
- Vice President Pence to speak in Greenville this week
- Videocast: Showers, Cooler Sunday
- Tropical Storm Zeta Explodes – Hurricane Zeta Expected – Possible Huge Nor’ Easter – WeatherMan Plus
- Amber Alert issued in Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas for 2 girls