Every Saturday at 7:30pm, veteran Alchemy improvisers take to the stage for an interactive, family-friendly comedy show. If you’ve ever watched Whose Line Is it Anyway?, then you’ll see some familiar games, plus a few of our own design. This is good, clean comedy that’s fit for the whole family! Here are some of the games you’ll see:
Blind Line: manipulate an improv scene from the safety of your seat. Write down a phrase or two at the ticket box office, and then watch as two improvisors fit all of your crazy lines into a scene.
Panel of Experts: get all of those deep questions out. In this game, three improvisors will spontaneously become experts of a different far-flung and reliably useless body of knowledge.
Sounds Like a Rap: for those moments when words alone aren’t enough. A consistently hilarious collision of improv and freestyle rap.
Improv All-Stars features Andy Roark, Callie Sharon, Chris Freeland, Jenn Maness, Matt McAlister, and Nate Oulette.
Upstate News Headlines
- Greer CPW: rates decreasing for customers
- Arlo Parks Shares New Single “Caroline”
- Thanksgiving Week: Things to Do This Week in Greenville & The Upstate
- EASY DIY HOT CHOCOLATE/COCOA BOMBS | GREAT GIFT IDEA on a BUDGET | MUST SEE
- FSU head coach Mike Norvell responds to Dabo, Clemson: COVID “absolutely” reason for postponement
- SHEC Announces 1,095 new COVID-19 Cases in South Carolina
- NC Governor: Masks ‘must be worn whenever people are with someone outside their household’
- Clemson coach Dabo Swinney No reason to change team’s COVID 19 safety
- Elliott disappointed for players that Clemson-FSU game postponed
- Turner reacts to Clemson-FSU postponement, talks Senior Day