First Day Festival Greenville
First Day Festival Greenville, is a completely free event for parents and students in the City of Greenville and surrounding areas. First Day Festival’s mission is to reduce the burden on parents for school supplies for their children including all grade levels. It will continue to increase family partnerships academically with interactive vendors and help ramp up excitement for the upcoming school term. First Day Festival is a meaningful event for the entire family to enjoy.
Festival activities include arts and crafts, resources and information from community vendors, free health screenings and vision tests, free kids fingerprinting, and a kids’ zone equipped with bounce houses and more.
YNotU2 Inc. DRP Construction and The Greenville Drive – First Day Festival on August 16, 2020 2 pm – 5 pm at
945 S Main St
Greenville, SC 29601
Free backpacks and supplies (while they last).
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- FDA panel greenlights Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine
- VIDEO: Mom jumps in river to save son during sledding incident in Tenn.
- Man gets nearly 20 years for Colorado synagogue bomb plot
- Upstate native brings filmmaking talent back to his hometown
- VIDEO: Texas woman who received $9,300 electricity bill files class-action lawsuit
- Slight increase in COVID-19 vaccines coming to SC, DHEC says
- COVID-19 cases rise above 1,000 in SC, with 5.1 % positive
- SC governor lifts pandemic limits on alcohol sales, mass gatherings
- Nearly 700 South Carolina educators have left their jobs this school year
- African Americans are encouraged to trace family history