Chef Tazia will be making some delicious sweet treats that just scream Fall! In this class you will learn some to make several Fall inspired recipes including Pumpkin spice cupcakes with cinnamon sea salt buttercream, cranberry/apple/walnut crisp, Gingerbread cookies, and oh my oh my, Apple cider cheesecake with a ginger snap crust!
A 48 cancellation notice is required for refund. Cost for this class is $55/person
**Due to Covid-19 we will be taking precautions with temperature checks upon arrival, frequent hand washing, sanitizer, gloves, and distancing. It is our goal to keep everyone safe.
Upstate News Headlines
- Deputies thank 9-year-old boy who donated more than 100 toys that will be given to kids in need during ‘Shop with a Cop’
- Parents of teen Greenville Co. killed in crash to donate basketballs to holiday toy drive to mark his 17th birthday
- Kenosha shooting suspect Kyle Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial
- Wisconsin high court declines to hear Trump election lawsuit
- Greenville Tops State For New Covid-19 Infections Thursday
- First Person in United States to try COVID-19 Vaccine Talks Side Effects
- DHEC: More than 1,700 new COVID-19 cases confirmed in SC Thursday, plus 21 new virus deaths
- Trump awards football coach Lou Holtz the Medal of Freedom
- Former US Attorney Asks for Investigation Into Lindsey Graham & Election Crimes
- Deputies: 2 suspects mentioned in ‘Code Red’ alert have been captured in Greenville County