What does a healthy Food and Nutrition Environment at work look like? How can we effectively implement a Nutrition Policy in our organizations? Attend this forum to learn, implement and improve workplace Nutrition and Food Environments and Policies through low to no cost initiatives. Attendees will learn from experts in the field about various resources and tools for making changes that support healthy eating in the workplace.
Please register so we can order an accurate amount of food.
For more information, contact Matina Kazameas at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no opportunity for solicitation from outside vendors.
Special thanks to our sponsors:
This event is also supported by GSHRM!
Upstate News Headlines
- City of Greenville encouraging people to shop local on Black Friday, Small Business Saturday
- Upstate small businesses gearing up for unprecedented Black Friday
- The Funniest Thanksgiving Tweets of 2020
- Dispatch: Crews tackle fire at residence in Spartanburg
- These Are Hands Down The Greatest Sandwiches Of All Time
- Greenville PD offers advice on protecting packages from porch pirates in 2020
- Southeast Weather: Wild Start to December?
- Thanksgiving food distribution happening today in Greenville County
- Turkey Day 5-Can Run marks 29th year
- News Update from FOX Carolina