Druminyasa returns to Greenville! Join Laura Messer for an outdoor flow in this rhythmic and powerful vinyasa class, fueled by the tribal beats of Druminyasa® (Love Shine Play Festival, Wanderlust).
The primal nature of drumming allows you to connect to the core of your being on a deeper level, empowering you to create movement that is both grounded and freeing. Come with an open mind and allow the vibrations of the drums to take you on a journey within. The class will end with a 15 minute extended Savasana drum sound bath.
As featured by The Washington Times, CBS, and Washington’s WTOP news, Brad Ellsworth of Druminyasa® has been playing drums and percussion for over 25 years. Brad is a yoga teacher and founded Druminyasa by connecting his love for rhythm, drums and movement.
*Multi-level vinyasa class.* Space is limited to 20 mats. Reserve your space today!
Upstate News Headlines
- So You Want to Be Touring Band: A Guide to Touring, agents, and managers
- Weather Outlook: Upcoming Potential Very Cold and Snowy Pattern in Early December
- How to Make Our Easier Roast Turkey and Gravy
- Police: City officer involved in crash on Wade Hampton Boulevard
- Local businesses prepare for Black Friday
- Heat lamps in high demand for outdoor dinning due to pandemic
- Trump team requests recount of Georgia’s presidential race
- South Carolina schedules execution but doesn’t have drugs
- Golden Strip School of Music opens in Greenville
- GSP opens new $9 million Airport Rescue and Firefighting station