On October 13, Hendrick Honda and the City of Easley will be hosting a night out in Easley! The dinner will be freshly cooked by catering company, A Stone’s Throw. Each entree will come with one side and one salad.
Here is the menu options for the event:
• Chicken Marsala – scaloppini chicken breast with a marsala wine and mushroom sauce. Fresh herbs and caramelized red Shallots.
• Breadless Chicken Parmigiana – chicken breast cooked in house made San Marzano marinara sauce with fresh basil, garlic, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese.
– Child size portion available for children 12 and under.
• Linguini with light herbed cream sauce
• Traditional ratatouille featuring fresh zucchini, squash, tomatoes, eggplant, garlic glove, ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, cooked down in a creamy tomato vodka sauce.
• Southerners risotto – creamy risotto rice with bacon, butter, and onions.
• Buttered macaroni and steamed broccoli
Entrees come with small mix green salad with carrots, red onions, and cucumbers. Dressing options are ranch and a house made balsamic.
Dessert will be a buy one get one free coupon to Good Karma.