This couples class lets you spend the evening with a local chef, while you wine and dine on a menu of marinated seasonal veggies, roasted fingerling potatoes, along with salmon and scallops. You will flow from the kitchen to the rooftop terrace as the Chef prepares your meal. Add in some great wine and a surprise desert to end your romantic evening. Cost for this romantic date night is $130.00/couple. No refunds or credit if cancelled within 48 hours of event.
Please notify us at sign up if you have any allergies.
Know we will be taking all precautions regarding COVID-19 during the classes. Kitchen is completely sanitized before each class, chef and staff are required to wear mask. Hand washing stations are located throughout kitchen. We will ask that you allow your temperature taken upon entering the kitchen. Kitchen area is large enough to social distance. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call at 864-250-0091
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Deputies respond to shots fires at Buffalo teen center
- Hot Pockets recalled over potential glass and plastic contamination
- Upcoming Major Arctic Invasion Coming to the Southeast & Upstate SC
- Investigators search for shooters outside Union County birthday party
- 96-year-old veteran graduates high school
- Meth, fentanyl trafficking arrests made in Buncombe County
- TSA looking into adding Capitol rioters to US no-fly list
- Residents Report Great Difficulty getting vaccine in South Carolina
- Latest news on Preparations for Inauguration, new details on Capitol riots
- Sweet success: This woman quit her job during the pandemic to make cheesecakes full-time