Sipping Italian wine on the balcony, homemade pizza in the oven, the love of your life beside you, and your very own personal Chef? Could your night get any better? Surprise your sweetheart with a night out at The Cook’s Station. Chef Don will be in the kitchen with pasta making demonstrations, while you dine on a wonderful charcuterie board followed by each couple creating their own Margherita Pizza!
A 48 cancellation notice is required for refund. Cost for this class is $130/couple
**Due to Covid-19 we will be taking precautions with temperature checks upon arrival, frequent hand washing, sanitizer, gloves, distancing, as well as each participant working on their own individual meal. It is our goal to keep everyone safe.
Upstate News Headlines
- Paste Studio on the Road: Nashville 11/30 – Lera Lynn, Birds of Chicago, Lilly Hiatt, Aaron Lee Tasjan
- Many shoulder blame after Panthers drop winnable game in Minnesota
- Teddy Bridgewater's return to Minnesota filled with disappointment
- What They Said: Postgame Quotes from Panthers-Vikings
- Deputies: Two suspects sought, one captured after chase and gunfire exchange with deputies, homeowners
- How The U.S. Plans To Distribute Covid-19 Vaccines
- Tigers getting healthy just in time for road contest at Virginia Tech
- Discussing Trevor Lawrence’s future with Clemson
- Stats and Superlatives: Jeremy Chinn has record day
- Worries about Covid-19 have increased since Thanksgiving