Chef Robert Hansen will show you how to live comfortably gluten free! In this class we will focus on preparing traditional and not so traditional comfort foods that will have all of the flavor but none of the gluten. Join us as we prepare spinach and tomato lasagna, spaghetti & meatballs as well as a decadent “mudslide” cookie. We will also discuss how to determine if a product contains gluten and how to create a menu that is gluten free. Two glasses of wine along with other beverages will be served with your meal.
A 48 cancellation notice is required for refund. Cost for this class is $55/person
**Due to Covid-19 we will be taking precautions with temperature checks upon arrival, frequent hand washing, sanitizer, gloves, and distancing. It is our goal to keep everyone safe.
Upstate News Headlines
- Upgrading Your Thanksgiving Leftovers (4 Ways)
- DHEC Announces Nearly 1800 Covid-19 Infections :: November 28th
- John Travolta posts emotional message thanking his fans for their support following his wife’s death
- Heartwarming Video Shows 16-Year-Old Dog as He Finally Finds His Family
- Local tree farms busy as families look to make new traditions
- Police ID woman killed; family says she was 5 months pregnant
- Woman rescued, man missing after inflatable boat capsizes
- How to Tell if You May Have Covid-19: Common Symptoms to Watch For
- Asheville police responding to homicide
- DHEC: 1,797 confirmed new COVID-19 cases, no confirmed new deaths