Ready to dive in and create a spectacular charcuterie board for your next get together? Don’t quite know where to begin or what pairs well with what? In this class you will have all your questions answered by Chef Craig! Come and see from a Chef’s perspective what makes a great charcuterie board, learn the art of presentation, make a pork rillette, and see how pickled mustard seeds can be as versatile as a glaze, dip, or spread to make your board as unique as the host! Two glasses of wine along with other beverages will be served with your meal.
A 48 cancellation notice is required for refund. Cost for this class is $55/person
**Due to Covid-19 we will be taking precautions with temperature checks upon arrival, frequent hand washing, sanitizer, gloves, and distancing. It is our goal to keep everyone safe.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Republican congresswoman files articles of impeachment against President Joe Biden
- SLED: Former Gaffney police officer accused of sexual battery involving victim who was mentally incapacitated
- Guard in DC forced to sleep in garages, sparking outcry
- New coach Beamer completes his South Carolina football staff
- Police search neighborhood after call about suspect in a shed behind home in Greer
- Texas sues Biden administration over halt to deportations
- Tom Brokaw says he's retiring from NBC News after 55 years
- South Carolina part of expanded Walmart Covid-19 Vaccination Effort
- Trump impeachment to go to Senate Monday, triggering trial
- Prisma no longer accepting walk-ins at Greenville mass vaccination clinic starting on Saturday