Want to meet online? Let’s get together with our Greenville friends for an online event.
We miss you. It’s BYOB and your own WiFi. Prepare to meet some new people and rebuild relationships with those you have been missing.
Like our in person events, you will get to expand and reinforce your professional network. We will introduce you to some key people in the audience and you will get to introduce yourself to others. We’ve got a plan for this, but I also know you’ll need to trust us a bit. Yes, It’s experimental, but we think this can help you meet some people even when we can’t be in the same room.
We will be using Zoom. It’s easy and you can join from your phone, MAC, PC, or a web client. If you haven’t tried it before, then go load it and play with it beforehand. There will be a bit of learning.
Good WiFi is important. Use a headset if you plan to talk. Think about limiting background noises and distractions. We’ll go easy on you.
Please remember this is a professional event. Please act, dress, and set your environment to reflect like you would be coming to an actual professional networking event.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Late January to bring weather pattern change, Arctic cold and possibly Southeast Winter weather
- Watch the Incredible moment hero jogger jumps into frozen lake to rescue a dog
- Betty White's iconic life in photos
- Some states are seeing higher numbers of COVID-19 cases as others ease restrictions
- Dog owner saves his pooch from the mouth of a coyote
- Try Guys Debunk COVID Vaccine Conspiracies With Dr. Fauci
- Video Shows Chaos Inside the U.S. Capitol at the height of the siege
- Former FBI Profiler Discusses Capitol Riot Investigation
- Here’s where South Carolina Ranks Nationally in COVID-19 Vaccinations
- An Olympian, a therapist, professionals: A look at the rioters stoked by extremism