Want to meet online? Let’s get together with our Greenville friends for an online event.
We miss you. It’s BYOB and your own WiFi. Prepare to meet some new people and rebuild relationships with those you have been missing.
Like our in person events, you will get to expand and reinforce your professional network. We will introduce you to some key people in the audience and you will get to introduce yourself to others. We’ve got a plan for this, but I also know you’ll need to trust us a bit. Yes, It’s experimental, but we think this can help you meet some people even when we can’t be in the same room.
We will be using Zoom. It’s easy and you can join from your phone, MAC, PC, or a web client. If you haven’t tried it before, then go load it and play with it beforehand. There will be a bit of learning.
Good WiFi is important. Use a headset if you plan to talk. Think about limiting background noises and distractions. We’ll go easy on you.
Please remember this is a professional event. Please act, dress, and set your environment to reflect like you would be coming to an actual professional networking event.
Upstate News Headlines
- Astros + Rays go at it for 7 epic games | ALCS Cinematic Recap
- The latest trends in the restaurant sector as industry recovery stalls
- Author explains how the far right of the 1960s shaped modern media
- Turner says Clemson secondary is playing as well as ever
- Helms playing for ‘dream school,’ grew up in ‘fun’ rivalry
- ‘Great feeling’ for Simpson to make impact at Tech
- COVID-19 hospitalizations nearly double in Wisconsin
- Stretching for two minutes a day can make you less stressed
- Kitten rescued by firefighters from busy overpass | Animalkind
- Mom’s struggle when teaching her kindergartner sight words is hilarious