Start your countdown to euphoria weekend with Tapas & Tinis! Think of it more as an outdoor concert with designated seating and the euphoria flair. As always, our events are all-inclusive, so get ready to jam out with Java, and join us for a night of small plates, courtesy of Performance Food Service, and tasty ‘tinis!
As these are extraordinary times, euphoria has implemented a number of new procedures designed to make this a safe and fun event.
Learn more at and get your tickets now: euphoriagreenville.com
Event Modifications Include:
●Assigned tables per group to help with social distancing.
●Any highly touched surfaces will be sanitized regularly.
●Guests will have different entrance times to the event based on what ticket tier they purchased tolimit lines.
●Additional handwashing and hand sanitizing stations will be implemented.
●Meeting or exceeding all protocols and procedures set forth by the CDC and DHEC.
●Reduced capacity and larger outdoor space to properly enforce social distancing.Staff and Vendor Guidelines:
●Face masks and gloves will be worn at all times for food and beverage providers, staff, volunteersand servers.
●Frequent handwashing with soapy water and/or hand sanitizer will be readily available for use.
Before you enter our event:
●You will be asked to sign a waiver (that we’ll send to you prior to the event to read through).
●Your temperature will be taken before entry.
●For the safety of others, face covering use is required at check-in and anytime that you venture awayfrom your assigned table. We encourage you to bring your own mask, but we will have disposablemasks available as well.
●Check yourself – If you are sick, have a high temperature, or have been exposed to someone who issick, STAY HOME.
While enjoying our event:
●Maintain at least 6 feet of social distancing from others. Watch for physical cues such as tape, chalkand signs that are posted as a reminder.
●Masks will be required anytime you are venturing away from your assigned table. We like to call it“mask when you move!”
●Wash your hands with soap and water at handwashing stations or hand sanitizing stations are alsoavailable.
●Only allow one or two people to leave your table at a time for food and beverages as to limit lines.
●Please avoid touching food or drinks that you do not intend to consume.
●Be patient and understanding as we work to maintain a healthy and safe event space
More Articles You Will Enjoy
- Smiley’s Teen Open Mic Night Returns March 20th to Greenville
- Prisma Health Gives Update on Covid-19 Vaccine
- Upstate Live Music: Looking Ahead to a Busy Weekend of Shows
- Fountain Inn’s Bobby’s BBQ & Seasoning Featured by Morning Express with Robin Meade
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- Greenville & Upstate SC Live Music Calendar: February 23-28th
- Greenville Zoo Releases New Photos of Baby Giraffe
- Greenville Dining Spotlight: Runway Cafe
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- Greenville Zoo Giraffe Gives Birth Sunday
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Pickens County deputies arrest suspect wanted in multiple counties on outstanding warrants
- Police in Easley warn residents of phone scam where caller pretends to be from Amazon
- One more sunny day
- Amid COVID-19 pandemic, flu has disappeared in the US
- Upstate community grieving after beloved firefighter from Fountain Inn passes away
- Clemson wins 4th straight, holds Wake Forest to 39 points
- Mississippi St. jumps out early, beats South Carolina 69-48
- VIDEO: Dog enjoys snow with skis, in need of forever home
- High School basketball playoffs underway in the Upstate
- Which face mask is best for communication? A new study weighs in