If you have friends who would like to join you – there are still have a few tickets available for purchase on the website!
We want you to have a great time, so here are a few details about the event:
When is it? This Sunday, April 22nd from 2-5PM
Where is it? The Rutherford – 520 Rutherford Road, Greenville, SC 29609
Where should I park? There will be complimentary self-parking in the lots adjacent to the venue. Be on the lookout for our event parking signs, and we’ll have someone there to direct parking.
Where do I check in? Front entrance of The Rutherford. Please have your ticket available on your smart phone or printed out to be scanned (you can resend your tickets using this link).
As a reminder, you MUST be 21 or older to attend this event. Make sure you have your valid ID, too! We will ID each and every guest.
What should I wear? The event will be held inside and outside, and the attire is casual. Shorts and a button down or a comfortable spring dress would be perfect! Some of the event is also on grass, so please plan your footwear accordingly.
euphoria’s September festival tickets will go on sale the day of Roast & Toast, and we’ll be on hand at the event to answer any questions you have! We’ll also be able to help you with your ticket purchase, too. See you on Sunday!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Christ Church boys basketball wins first state title in program history
- Tigers Fall to Yellow Jackets in Nail-Biter
- President Biden becomes 1st executive in 4 decades to not have formal question-and-answer session yet
- Greenville County EMS first in South Carolina to use faster, more accurate 911 system
- 'Better to be prepared': Woman says CPR training kicked in when she found her baby not breathing
- Texas governor recommends masks days after deeming mask mandate unnecessary
- USC defeats Alabama in SEC tournament, 75-63
- The Spill Canvas Boldly Battle Demons on Conduit
- Tickets on Sale now for Euphoria Spring Fest
- Surgeon defends Zoom call in operating room