euphoria 2020 is September 17th-20th
Save the date for euphoria 2020- Their 15th Anniversary!
To get you ready for the big week, several events are planned including A Southern Remedy, February 27th at Westfield. Get your tickets now!
2019 Euphoria Highlights
the history of euphoria
euphoria was founded in 2006 by platinum-selling singer/songwriter Edwin McCain and prominent Greenville restaurateur, Table 301’s Carl Sobocinski. Even before Greenville’s famed revitalization, the pair knew that our quaint city was something to be celebrated. McCain and Sobocinski wanted others to see this potential too—and out of this desire, euphoria was born.
Over the last 13 years, euphoria has grown from a passion project into a highly anticipated annual four-day festival for attendees from near and far. euphoria features exclusive tasting events, intimate musical experiences, cooking demonstrations and wine seminars, as well as multi-course dinners and live music concerts.
euphoria allows locals and visitors alike to gather in the heart of Greenville to enjoy the city’s vast entertainment options and celebrate and enjoy its thriving culinary and arts communities. Learn more at euphoriagreenville.com
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Allen Ginsberg Put the Beat in Rock 'n' Roll (Beat Poetry, That Is)
- Jay Som and Palehound Share Their First Single as Bachelor, “Anything at All”
- Zombies Meet Oceans 11 in First Teaser for Zack Snyder's Undead Heist Army of the Dead
- The 20 Best True Crime Documentaries on Netflix
- Denver Downs Farms to host Corn Party conference wrap up event Feb. 27
- On the Move: Shontel Babb
- 'It's up to you': Sweeping ad campaign will encourage vaccinations
- Car, pickup and boat collide on Clemson Boulevard during morning commute
- Why the vaccine rollout must go big — and go small — to reach everyone
- Time to Attack 2021: Swinney excited about start of spring practice