euphoria 2020 is September 17th-20th
Save the date for euphoria 2020- Their 15th Anniversary!
To get you ready for the big week, several events are planned including A Southern Remedy, February 27th at Westfield. Get your tickets now!
2019 Euphoria Highlights
the history of euphoria
euphoria was founded in 2006 by platinum-selling singer/songwriter Edwin McCain and prominent Greenville restaurateur, Table 301’s Carl Sobocinski. Even before Greenville’s famed revitalization, the pair knew that our quaint city was something to be celebrated. McCain and Sobocinski wanted others to see this potential too—and out of this desire, euphoria was born.
Over the last 13 years, euphoria has grown from a passion project into a highly anticipated annual four-day festival for attendees from near and far. euphoria features exclusive tasting events, intimate musical experiences, cooking demonstrations and wine seminars, as well as multi-course dinners and live music concerts.
euphoria allows locals and visitors alike to gather in the heart of Greenville to enjoy the city’s vast entertainment options and celebrate and enjoy its thriving culinary and arts communities. Learn more at euphoriagreenville.com
Upstate News Headlines
- California will now require more diversity on company boards
- It's October 3rd: 13 'Mean Girls' mistakes you probably missed
- Boeing officially announces plan to shift all 787 Dreamliner production to SC
- Plexiglass dividers in some classrooms may allow for more face-to-face learning in Greenville County
- Tracking cold air
- Hear Mumford & Sons Play Babel Deep Cuts and More on This Day in 2012
- AC/DC Reunite & Tease New Album
- Monsterland's Dreary, Uneven Fairy Tale Anthology Is Committed to Bumming You Out
- ABCs of Horror: “A” Is for Alice, Sweet Alice (1976)
- Raised by Wolves Finale: What In Sol's Name Did I Just Watch?