With its mission to help people strengthen their health naturally to achieve inner and outer balance – and taking advantage of the glorious summer weather—the award-winning Eupepsia Wellness Resort launched Outdoor Wellness, a full-fledged offering of personalized wellness staycations, harnessing the positive impact of nature on health and wellbeing. Now at Special Rates.
Eupepsia’s 2020 Wellness Staycations focus on nature therapy to promote physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. Appealing to anybody keen to re-balance and boost their immunity, Eupepsia Wellness Staycations are also ideal as Wellness Sabbaticals for professionals who are working from home or want to combine work with wellness to improve their health.
With social distancing, contact-free and other protocols in place to keep you safe and healthy, Eupepsia’s boutique resort in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains provides a safe haven that allows complete privacy on the welcoming, open 256 acres grounds, with an integrated
Upstate News Headlines
- South Carolina announces latest COVID-19 update (October 31, 2020)
- RIP Sean Connery: Iconic James Bond Originator Dies at 90
- Illinois QB Brandon Peters Tests Positive for COVID-19, Out vs. Purdue
- US election 2020: Trump criticised over false claim doctors profit from Covid deaths – live updates
- Sean Connery, famed for playing James Bond, dies age 90
- Win or lose, with Trump, prepare for the unimaginable after the election
- Sean Connery dies, iconic “James Bond” actor passes away at 90
- Control of House and Senate at stake in 2020 election
- Tracing the haunting roots of “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow”
- What can lawn signs really tell us about where an election is headed?