CLEMSON, SC (AP) – Travis Etienne is comfortable with his choice to return to No. 1 Clemson instead of jumping to the NFL.
He’s also happy he stayed with the Tigers despite uncertainty over the global coronavirus pandemic.
Etienne is the two-time reigning ACC player of the year who has
Upstate News Headlines
- Dog Halloween costumes!
- Keep your dog safe this Halloween
- ‘Virus Hunters’ tracking infectious diseases
- Learning from 2016, young activists organize and mobilize their peers to vote | Nightline
- How Iowa farmers are viewing the 2020 race
- Ballot Watch: Combating voter disinformation in the 2020 election
- Coronavirus cases surge nationwide as voters cast ballots early
- Early votes in Texas exceed state’s total votes in 2016
- Making haunted houses safe during the pandemic
- S.C. absentee voting numbers double previous record