This story was originally published on Civil Eats.
That’s how a decade-long employee for Tyson Foods, Inc. in northwest Arkansas describes working for the meat processor during the COVID-19 pandemic. The machine operator didn’t want to be publicly identified for fear of reprisal, but he told Civil Eats that he’s worried about his safety since the coronavirus began to spread at meatpacking plants in March.
“Everything is really dirty, and they don’t deep clean areas when people have
Upstate News Headlines
- Lincoln Project Mocks Trump With Fake Retro Ad Pushing Covid Drug
- NASA mission finds water on the sunlit surface of the moon
- How to Make Ree’s Chicken Fried Steak | Food Network
- fête Greenville TV’s things to do – Oct. 29 to 31
- Stella’s Most Pupular Leaf Pile Videos (So Far)
- Dabo Swinney updates injuries, preview BC
- Subway Might Not Be Around Much Longer
- New report helps consumers battle surge in online scams
- Tens of thousands evacuate as winds fuel more California fires
- Trump TV? This may be the President’s next act