This post originally appeared on August 22, 2020 in Amanda Kludt’s newsletter “From the Editor,” a roundup of the most vital news and stories in the food world each week. Read the archives and subscribe now.
Due to a glitch, my newsletter last week is lost to the world, and I had no time to recreate it. But I had three important takeaways I’ll summarize here. 1. There were a LOT of openings last week, at least 20 that I
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- SCHP: Driver injured after crashing into telephone pole on Geer Highway
- RNC maintains right to use former President Trump's name in fundraising
- S.C. Department of Consumer Affairs warns of COVID-19 vaccine scams
- ‘It was like trench warfare;’ Upstate doctor reflects on year of treating COVID-19 patients
- AAA Carolinas says gas prices continue to climb, most expensive since early 2019
- Rare meteorite that fell on UK driveway may contain 'ingredients for life'
- Associate Of Roger Stone Arrested On Charges Related To The Capitol Riot
- Driver plows through deadly South LA crash scene, hitting several people and LAPD officer
- Deputies: Greenwood man charged with attempted murder after shooting woman in leg
- South Carolina Restaurants and Masks: Confusions and Frustrations