To Our Co-op Community,
As the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak continues to spread throughout the communities where we all live and work, we have consistently looked for ways to help protect the health and safety of our employees and customers. Since our founding, REI has been about doing the right thing for our community.
After a great deal of careful consideration, we are temporarily closing our 162 retail stores nationwide starting tomorrow, March 16, until March 27. I believe that is the right thing for our community. In fact, I believe it is our duty—to do all we can to help keep one another safe in this unprecedented moment.
That also means all employees from our stores will be paid during this temporary closure. And, even with our stores closed, we will be working hard to do everything we can to continue to serve our customers. All orders through REI.com will get free shipping while our stores are closed. Customers who have questions about
Upstate News Headlines
- SC DHEC Announces over 1200 New Covid-19 Infections :: November 25
- Deputies: Greenville Co. pastor charged with child sex crimes spanning over a decade
- FOX Carolina Investigates: Internet romance scams on the rise during COVID-19
- SLED: Seneca woman charged with arson in connection to townhome fire in mid-November
- Top 5 things to know about Cyber Monday 2020
- Spartanburg Co. School District 1-7 reveals plans for after Thanksgiving break
- BREAKING: Nick Saban Tests Positive For Coronavirus Again. Will Miss Iron Bowl vs Auburn On Saturday
- SCDOT: Portion of SC 14 near South Pacolet River to close for 10 weeks starting on Monday
- Argentine soccer great Diego Maradona dies at 60
- Alabama’s Nick Saban tests positive for Covid-19 and is displaying symptoms