The tropics continue to stay busy even as the 2020 Atlantic hurricane season nears its end in just over a month: Tropical Storm Epsilon has strengthened to become the season’s 10th hurricane.
As of the National Hurricane Center’s 11 p.m. Tuesday update, Hurricane Epsilon is located about 545 miles east-southeast of Bermuda with maximum sustained winds of 75 mph. It is moving northwest at 13 mph.
Upstate News Headlines
- What happens if Florida wins out? A ‘chaotic finish,’ according to Paul Finebaum | KJZ
- Why is Ohio State a College Football Playoff team if they play so few games?
- If Clemson beats Notre Dame in ACC title game, will both make the playoff?
- 2 killed in fiery crash following chase in Spartanburg Co.
- CDC: Stay home for holidays or get tested twice
- Man killed, trooper hurt in DUI crash
- Troopers investigating Newberry County fatal crash
- Upstate Weather: Increasing clouds today, with mild temps
- Most Wanted 12-2-2020
- Deadly crash on N. Pleasantburg Drive leads to charges for suspect