Today at Noon, Eight State Brewing releases two unique craft beers at their August Road location!
Rogue in Exile– Coconut Caramel Date Brownie inspired Imperial Stout with our friends at @burialbeer. $21/375ml. Limit 2pp. 500produced. Proxies allowed.
Look at Me-5.4%-Mixed fermentation Sour Ale with Mango Apricot and Lychee. Made for our friend @yomally $19/32oz. Limit 3pp per days
Pickups begin Friday at Noon. You have until Sunday to pick up your bottles.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Former President Trump faces probes from 5 independently elected investigators. Here's where each one stands
- Mission Health hospitals to relax visitation restrictions beginning March 2
- 'We're excited': Greenville bars and restaurants react to lifted 'last call' order
- Upstate schools moving on to state championship games
- Pedestrian hit and killed on I-185 troopers says
- Coroner's office responding to fatal crash involving pedestrian in Greenville
- Pedestrian hit by 3 cars dies on I-185, troopers say
- NC Senate OK's allowing concealed handguns at more churches
- Minimum wage hike all but dead in big COVID relief bill
- Clemson’s graduation moving to Greenville means an economic loss for the campus area