Eater Talks: The Power of Place Wednesday, September 30 — 12:00 p.m. ET / 9:00 a.m. PT
Just like terroir for a bottle of wine, a restaurant’s location is so much of what makes it it. From the city a restaurant calls home to the block it’s situated on to the very building that houses it — it all adds up, playing a huge role not only in the restaurant’s vibe and clientele but also, increasingly, its survival.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Major Winter Storm! Heavy Snow & Arctic Blast Possible Mid March!
- 70 years later, a US Army chaplain's remains are found
- WHOA! 13-year-old catches 55-pound blue catfish
- Doctor under fire for attending virtual court from operating room
- Clemson 2021 early look: Offensive and defensive line
- Police: Man Punches Woman On Subway Platform
- Signs of hope: COVID-19 vaccinations hit record high
- Women leaders you should know and the causes they champion
- VMI Rallies To Eliminate Furman In Overtime, 91-90 At SOCON Tournament
- Senate approves $1,400 stimulus checks