GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) – Duke Energy was still working to restore hundreds of thousands of outages across the Carolinas Friday morning, one day after Zeta pummeled the area with high winds and heavy downpours.
Duke reported having nearly half a million customers without power at the height of the
Upstate News Headlines
- Trump Appears to Throw Georgia Governor Kemp Under the Bus for Election Loss
- Clemson Moves to #3 in Latest AP College Football Poll
- Coroner’s office identifies passenger killed in collision north of Easley
- COVID-19 Vaccines Likely To Be Distributed Before Biden Inaugurated, Doctor Says
- DHEC: Two Upstate counties see highest number of new cases in latest COVID-19 update
- GCSO: Possible kidnapping victim located safe, carjacking investigation still ongoing
- Coroner identifies driver who died after running off roadway, hitting fence, utility box, tree in Union Co.
- Troopers: Driver dies after running off roadway, hitting fence, utility box, tree in Union Co.
- Latest Update on Major Snowstorm That Could Impact North Carolina Mountains
- Transylvania Co. deputies investigating shooting incident after argument turns deadly