COLUMBIA, S.C. (FOX Carolina) – South Carolina’s Department of Social Services says residents hit by tornadoes recently will be eligible to receive automatic replacement of SNAP benefits thanks to a federal waiver.
The waiver from the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food and Nutrition Service means recipients living in certain ZIP
Upstate News Headlines
- South Carolina Adds 1174 New Covid-19 Cases as Percent Positive Rate Rises to 18%
- Snow Has Begun to Fall Across the North Carolina Mountains
- What to Know Before Moving to Greenville South Carolina
- Deputies: Missing person deceased, suspects charged and arrested in Rutherford Co.
- DHEC: SC sees 1,174 new virus cases, 27 more deaths Monday
- Tearful parents, friend of victim ask judge to deny bond for suspect in deadly Thanksgiving Day DUI
- NCDOT officials discuss winter weather road preparations
- Don’t expect a second stimulus check this year. Here’s what Congress is talking about instead
- Hurricane season officially ends but not over just yet
- Teen is happy to be home for holidays after beating COVID-19 during 95 days in hospital