(FOX Carolina) — The Department of Social Services has announced the temporary incentive increase of Healthy Bucks SNAP to $15.00.
This will take place from May 15 to July 31, of 2020.
The purpose of the adjustment is to further combat food insecurity among SNAP recipients and to promote economic
Upstate News Headlines
- ACC 2-Minute Warning: Week 7 (2020)
- UNC RB Michael Carter Continues To Run Well
- Hear from doctors inside an ICU in northern Italy
- Ken Burns: Americans have always been willing to shed party labels for better leadership
- Warnings in key states over armed civilians at polls
- Jerry Jeff Walker (1942-2020): The Cosmic Cowboy and Mr. Bojangles
- ABCs of Horror: “Z” Is for Zombi 2 (1979)
- ICYMI: Grosse Pointe, a Struggling WB Show About a Struggling WB Show Called Grosse Pointe
- Don Q Gran Reserva XO Rum Review
- Opinion: Americans are looking for an answer to a common threat