This is a collection of my favorite moments I captured in 2020 with my drone. If you are a subscriber, you might have seen some of this already, but I’ve included a few clips I’ve not shared before.
All along the Southern California coast, juvenile white sharks have been seen in greater numbers. These sharks range in length from 4 feet to 10 feet along the shore. I will continue to monitor their numbers in 2021 and welcome you along the journey.
Per your requests. I will be releasing both narrated and non-narrated versions of shark footage.
For information about local shark research and/or to donate, please visit https://www.reefguardians.org/shark-research-program
Beach Safety and Shark Info:
California State, Long Beach Shark Lab
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Swamp Rabbits Return To Bon Secours Wellness Arena Sunday
- Furman Men’s Basketball downs ETSU, 78-66
- Friday was the last day for the IRS to send $600 stimulus payment
- Videocast: Chilly but Sunny Sunday
- Dorothy Schmidt Cole, oldest living Marine, dies at 107
- Asheville FD credits sprinkler system for containing fire at College St. building
- State capitols boarded up, fenced off, patrolled by troops
- Strong winds blow over canopy at Upstate gas station, employees say
- President-elect Biden outlines 'Day One' agenda of executive actions
- COVID-19 infection grants immunity for five months, UK study suggests