MANDATORY ONSCREEN CREDIT – @aashinkhosla
An overly dramatic dog pretended to pass out when his owner tried to clip his nails.
When Roma Khosla decided to groom her pet pooch Jack, she knew she’d be in for a tough time.
Holding his paws gently at home in Punjab, India, the Labrador looks especially tentative as the utensil approaches.
Even before the clippers touch his nails, the dramatic dog “faints” and lies down on the floor motionless.
Upstate News Headlines
- How to make Homemade Vanilla Glazed Doughnuts
- Regeneron says its COVID-19 drug cut patient visits
- Trump’s rallies continue despite new waves of COVID-19
- TikTok star creates works of art with food
- ‘Broad City’ comedian wants millennials and Gen Z to vote
- Raise your fall home decorating game with these items
- Reality TV star strikes gold during the pandemic
- France, Germany announce national lockdowns as second COVID-19 wave sweeps Europe in record numbe…
- Minnesota doctor says hospital staff exhausted trying to keep up with hundreds of COVID-19 patien…
- Midwest states report record number of COVID-19 hospitalizations, cases and deaths