Clemson, SC (FOX Carolina) – Officers in Clemson spent the past weekend handing out tickets for mask violations.
According to police, they issued 87 tickets on Friday, 57 on Saturday and three on Sunday.
The city-wide ordinance went into effect on June 25, but enforcement didn’t happen immediately.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Prisma receives first doses of Johnson & Johnson vaccine, plans to use them for SC's homebound and homeless
- Deputies ask for help locating Candler man who went missing 4 days ago
- Here's how you can bid to pick a name for the Greenville Zoo's new baby giraffe
- Supreme Court ruling increases difficulty for some immigrants to avoid deportation
- Let the bidding begin! Greenville Zoo to give new giraffe calf naming rights to highest bidder
- 'Cherish every day with them:' Man sees mom in-person for the first time since the pandemic
- States shift to vaccinate those in their 50s against COVID-19 as supply expands
- Daring rescues show first responders and everyday Americans stepping up to save lives
- Greenville Zoo Announces Auction for Right to Name Baby Giraffe
- Women's Health shares the best fitness products for spring