GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) – Jianna, an Italian restaurant in downtown Greenville, announced on Facebook Friday afternoon that they were closing temporarily as a precaution after a worker tested positive for COVID-19.
The post included this message:
“For the safety of our guests and team effective immediately Jianna will be closed until further notice. We appreciate your support during this time as we take proper precautions to reopen safely here at Jianna. Stay tuned for our opening date.”
Tipsy Taco also <a href=”https://www.facebook.com/tipsytacogreenville/photos/a.113760129034093/855432748200157″ target=”_blank”>posted on Facebook on June 8</a> that their Pelham Road and Greer locations had closed due to allow for deep cleaning of their restaurants. Those locations have since reopened.
MORE NEWS – <a class=”tnt-asset-link” style=”font-size: 1.17em;” href=”https://www.foxcarolina.com/news/city-of-greenville-forming-public-safety-panel-to-help-reform-police/article_8bd8e62c-acd1-11ea-9846-f71edbb926f7.html”>City of Greenville forming public safety panel to help reform police</a>
Upstate News Headlines
- Congressional races heat up as Democrats try to flip Senate
- Two largest wildfires in Colorado history could merge
- Americans face food insecurity amid pandemic financial fallout
- Meet a 102-year-old veteran who went skydiving
- Raging Colorado wildfire forces thousands to evacuate
- Massive infernos devastate Colorado
- Can vitamin D help fight COVID-19?
- Final presidential debate shows starkly different views of COVID-19
- Teenager allegedly plotted to kill Joe Biden, federal prosecutors say
- COVID-19 cases surge with more than 82,000 in single day