EVENT: Yeah That Blackout
WHERE: Greenville-Pickens Speedway, 3800 Calhoun Memorial Highway, Easley, SC 29640
DATE: August 21, 2017
COST: $5/child, $10/adult; FREE PARKING!
FREE ACTIVITY HIGHLIGHTS:
• Silly Bob’s Inflatables on-site with 3-4 inflatables (bouncy houses, combo inflatables, slides, etc.)
• DJ Craz-e Crane on the one’s and two’s
• All kids 12 and under will also receive a free voucher to the Upper South Carolina State Fair
• Crosswell Fire Department on-site for community outreach and to bring their truck out for tours
• Easley Police Department on-site for community outreach and to bring their cars and officers.
• Arctic Cove on-site for misting tents and cooling stations.
• Free pair of limited edition, commemorative eclipse glasses included in ticket price.
• Upstate Selfie on-site for free prints and photobooth services
• Exceptional Edibles is selling candy apples with a galaxy look
• Baking Sweetscents will be on-site selling eclipse cupcakes and cookies
• Neely’s BBQ Food Truck will be selling BBQ plates
• My Fair Lady Food Truck will be selling chicken nachos, hotdogs, loaded fries, fried mac n cheese
• Balloons, Décor and More will be on-site balloon twisting animals, etc.
• Face painting by Color Me Happy
• ZoomBall will be on-site with their 20×20 pool and Water Balls
• Radio stations on-site
• Tropical Sno Desserts on-site selling snow cones
• Custom t-shirts available for purchase (see attached)
Upstate News Headlines
- Supreme Court rejects GOP attempt to require mail-in ballots be received by Election Day in Pennsylvania
- Changes are coming to a popular Upstate park
- Republicans doubt Mnuchin and Pelosi can come up with a stimulus deal they can support
- Jeff Bridges announces he was diagnosed with lymphoma
- Jeff Bridges says he has lymphoma, cites good prognosis
- US elections 2020: Joe Biden and Donald Trump's possible paths to power – podcast
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Saw Come to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone for Halloween Event
- Small tsunami generated by magnitude 7.5 earthquake that prompted evacuation orders
- NASCAR reinstates driver Kyle Larson after he was suspended for saying a racial slur
- Trump trashes Fauci and makes baseless claims that people are tired of hearing about Covid-19