Learn more at greenvillejerkyandvine.com
We have samplings going Friday and Saturday 3:30 to 7:30 pm (Feb 5 & 6)
Also new jerky in the shop – We have partnered with local vendor for 7 Greenville Jerky flavors!
Apple Maple Bourbon Beef Jerky uses Whiskey Girl Apple Maple Bourbon of Greenville, S.C. own Dark Corners Distillery. The whiskey along with a good dose of 100% maple syrup, a secret blend of spices, a hint of garlic and brown sugar rounds out this slightly sweet jerky chew with an enjoyable kick of whiskey.
Chipotle Beef Jerky The secret really is in the sauce. And we ain’t tell’n! A BBQ sauce used in Eastern North Carolina is the base for this jerky. There is just enough Chipotle and crushed red pepper to make this jerky flavorfully attention-grabbing. This decisively sweet and spicy Carolina grass-fed beef jerky is popular in these parts.
Cracked Pepper Beef Jerky is made with a S.C. Certified Product from Blue Moon Inc. of Spartanburg S.C. Can you make jerky with it? YEP! The spice blend known as YEP! SHAKE contains kosher salt, raw sugar, garlic, peppers and spices all mixed with Tamari organic soy sauce. The result is a slightly salty chew that finishes with a pleasant, warm cracked pepper heat.
Honey BBQ Beef Jerky starts with Blue Moon’s Carolina Red BBQ Sauce, uncut clover honey and lemon juice along with a unique combination of mesquite BBQ spices, garlic, onion, a splash of Worcestershire and a hint of vinegar. What you get is a flavorful BBQ seasoned grass-fed beef jerky that is lip-smacking good.
Original Beef Jerky Our Original Jerky is just a damn tasty grass-fed beef jerky made with a proprietary blend of spices and organic soy sauce. This jerky has that traditional salty chew with just enough other spices to complement our Carolina grass-fed beef, making for a remarkable jerky tasting experience.
Peach Brandy Moonshine Beef Jerky features Whiskey Girl Series Peach Moonshine from our friends at Dark Corners Distillery of Greenville S.C.
Teriyaki Beef Jerky “Our baby” This was our first beef jerky. We kept it simple letting the 100% grass-fed beef do the talking. Organic soy sauce, rice vinegar a little brown sugar, onion and garlic are combined to make a mellow appetizing teriyaki flavor that is not too sweet and lets the quality of the meat truly come through.
How to Get There
Upstate News Headlines
- Tropics Update: Hurricane Epsilon weakens to Category 1 storm
- Clemson vs Syracuse Free College Football Picks and Predictions CFB Tips Saturday 10/24/20
- Anderson uses artwork to honor Chadwick Boseman
- Fallen Deputy Crash Investigation
- Search underway for missing boater near Lake Hartwell
- Third-party candidate who dropped out of U.S. Senate race in SC discusses campaign, ads mentioning h
- Drug Takeback Day this Saturday
- Spartanburg economy continues recovery, local business leaders say
- Man Swims With Shark and Immediately Regrets It
- Man arrested in North Carolina with van full of guns and explosives, researched killing Joe Biden