The “Affair in the West End” on June 6th from 10-7, restores the Greenville tradition of a community festival through a vibrant and proud daylong celebration of local handmade commerce, featuring extraordinary craft beer, hearty local foods, live music, dance performance, curious goods and fine wares from many of your favorite West End establishments.
Perfect for the whole family, we cordially invite you to join us as together we honor the spirit of this historic downtown district while celebrating the arrival of its next exciting chapter; one that reflects the warmth and spirit of Greenville’s great diversity. Proceeds benefit the Triune Mercy Center and the Antonakos Foundation.
Coffee to a Tea
The Velo Fellow
Compadres Mex Mex Grill
Amanda Henry’s Popcorn Parlor
12:30-3:30 Grammy nominees, Andrew Duhon Trio
4-7 The Sound Committee
Performance by West End Dance Company
For the Kids
Backyard Bouncers-bounce house
How to Get There
Upstate News Headlines
- Fantasy Football 2020 – Tough Decisions + Week 7 Buy/Sell, TNF Preview – Ep. #967
- Week 7 fantasy football rankings | Fantasy Focus Live!
- Epsilon Could Become a Record Breaking Storm
- Maryland man admits to leaving threatening letter for voters, charged
- Law enforcement in several states investigating after threatening letters, emails sent to voters
- This 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation' inflatable will be recognize by the whole neighborhood
- Walmart, Best Buy among major retailers that will be closed on Thanksgiving this year
- Troopers: 1 dead after vehicle hits guardrail, overturns on I-26
- Dabo Swinney previews Syracuse, talks development of Lawrence and Etienne
- Syracuse at Clemson College Football Picks & Prediction Saturday 10/24/20 Sports Chat Place