About Swamp Rabbit Station
All Aboard! The Swamp Rabbit Station is coming to Greenville and we want YOU to be involved! Leadership Greenville Class 39 is partnering with the Greenville County Recreation District to refurbish a 70-year-old Greenville-Northern Railroad box car and create a unique destination.
This park will act as a resting point along the trail and a gathering point for families, cyclists, and runners as it will stand in the center of the 17-mile Greenville Health System Swamp Rabbit Trail.
Learn more about Swamp Rabbit Station
How to Get There
Swamp Rabbit Station is a pocket park located at the intersection of Sulphur Springs Road and the GHS Swamp Rabbit Trail in the Berea neighborhood of Greenville County. Just 4.5 miles from downtown Greenville.
Upstate News Headlines
- Cat 3 Major Hurricane Zeta Track & Impact Forecast – Jamaica, La, Ms, Al, Fl – WeatherMan Plus
- Some doctors fighting the pandemic now have another thing to worry about
- iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Hands-On Review
- Book Talk: The Pioneer Woman Cooks: The New Frontier by Ree Drummond
- US breaks daily record for COVID-19 cases, recording 80,000 in one day | ABC News
- ACC Week 07 Syracuse at Clemson NCAA 14 Simulation College Football Revamped
- Work already underway for presidential inauguration
- Armed guards at St. Pete early voting site told deputies they were hired by Trump campaign, election
- Is your local McDonald’s ice cream machine broken? A new map has the answer (finally).
- Congressional races heat up as Democrats try to flip Senate