Don’t miss the 8th annual Project Host BBQ Cook-off & Music Festival on May 5 and 6, 2017! In conjunction with the SC BBQ Association and the City of Greenville, we will be smokin’ at 320 S Hudson St (site of the future city park near the Swamp Rabbit Trail). The festival will include great BBQ & food, LIVE MUSIC and family entertainment!
Friday, 6:00-10:00pm: Best Chicken Wing competition and tastings, live music including headliner bands Craig Sorrell Project & LOZ
Saturday, 11:00am-4:00pm: Barbecue and Rib Cooking contest and BBQ tastings until 2:00pm. Live music including The Brookdale Trio, Swamp Rabbit Railroad and Brooks Dixon.
Free admission, free parking! Tickets purchased for food & drink. All proceeds benefit Project Host.
How to Get There
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- House passes $1.9 trillion COVID-19 bill
- Upstate high school basketball teams advance to Upper State championships
- House nears passage of $1.9 trillion relief bill
- Lady Gaga's dogs recovered safely
- Lady Gaga's 2 French bulldogs recovered safely
- Officer shot near high school basketball game in New Orleans dies
- ‘To me it’s just a number’: McDonald's worker celebrating her 100th birthday, requests birthday cards
- FBI identifies suspect in death of Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, sources say
- FDA panel greenlights Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine
- VIDEO: Mom jumps in river to save son during sledding incident in Tenn.