Anderson, SC (FOX Carolina) – Thursday morning, firefighters with the Anderson County Fire Department were called to BinTime after someone reported smoke coming from the building.
Anderson County dispatch says the call came in around 7 a.m. for the BinTime location on Sayre Street in Anderson.
Dispatch tells us the
Upstate News Headlines
- 15 EASY FREEZER MEALS For Instant Pot or Slow Cooker
- HURRICANE Washes Up WW2 BOMB & Navy BLOWS IT UP!
- Which Battleground States Do Trump And Biden Need To Win The Presidency? | TODAY
- LSU freshman Finley thrives, Tigers stop So. Carolina, 52-24
- Mike Pence Chief of Staff Marc Short tests POSITIVE for COVID; Pence WON’T Quarantine
- Fantasy Football Mid-Season Advice | Start ‘Em Sit ‘Em
- Fantasy Football Week 7 Preview Stream (Timestamps)
- Pence to keep up travel despite contact with infected aide
- Tim Tebow gives his 2020 Heisman Trophy prediction, talks Jim Harbaugh & Tua Tagovailoa
- Coronavirus in Florida: State reports 4,471 new cases