There’s no better cure-all than a lazy Sunday brunch. Luckily, there’s plenty of places in Greenville to get your French toast fix (preferably topped off with a mimosa or two).
Here’s a look at six of our favorites.
The Bohemian Cafe, 2 West Stone Ave., Greenville
Available 11 a.m. –
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- McConnell Says Capitol Hill mob was ‘provoked’ by Trump
- Pickens Co. man accused of having explosive device makes federal court appearance
- Police warn of potentially dangerous batch of suspected fentanyl circulating in WNC
- Oklahoma judge orders 'Tiger King' zoo to turn over big cats
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update for January 19th
- Risky driving and fatal crashes surged in 2020, even with fewer drivers on the road, a new report says
- Warrants: Greenville Co. convenience store owner arrested on 3 counts of tax evasion
- Police fear 'dangerous batch' of fentanyl circulating after 5 suspected overdose deaths in 2-day period
- Governor McMaster orders flags lowered to half-staff in tribute to fallen officer
- Henderson Co. Health Department opening 700 more vaccine appointments to callers on Wednesday morning