DHEC’s Key Indicators dashboard provides an “at-a-glance” view of several important data elements used to assess the measure of impact from COVID-19. No one data element should be viewed as more important than another and these elements should be viewed together as a whole, to provide an overview for South Carolina regarding trends.
For more detailed, county-level data, visit the COVID-19 County-level Dashboard.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Health care workers overrun, reflect on the last year working in a pandemic
- Woman killed in Piedmont house fire
- Prisoner escapes from Anderson Medical Facility
- Preliminary 2021 Hurricane Season Outlook
- Clemson all-ACC cornerback Kendrick no longer with Tigers
- History & Hope: Former Georgia mayor says meeting civil rights leader at young age led her to serve community
- Most South Carolina CVS Pharmacies Show Open Covid-19 Vaccination Appointments Sunday
- Inmate escapes through Upstate hospital roof, captured hours later, police said
- Police: Escaped inmate back in custody following manhunt in Anderson
- Here's how many towels you should actually own