COLUMBIA, SC (FOX Carolina) – DHEC said on Wednesday that their care line was tied up with high call volumes when the state opened vaccine registration to all South Carolinians age 70 and older.
Below is update DHEC provided when FOX Carolina asked the agency if they had been
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greenville Tech Guru Phil Yanov Gives Tips on improving video conferencing appearance
- A Look at North Carolina’s COVID-19 vaccine shortage
- 1 dead, 5 hospitalized after driver hits pedestrians, cars in Portland
- A Look at Greenville’s Iconic Horizon Records
- COVID-19 vaccine help on the way? DHEC works to create new scheduling system
- 70's this afternoon
- Soggy morning commute as rain moves through; highs in the 70s today
- So You Got the Covid-19 Vaccine… Now What?
- Suspect in custody following Asheville shooting that left one person in critical condition
- McConnell backs off Senate filibuster fight with Schumer