COLUMBIA, SC (FOX Carolina) – DHEC on Wednesday said 22 percent of the latest 16,330 COVID-19 tests processed in South Carolina came back positive, adding another 3,599 confirmed cased and 104 more probable cases to the state’s tally of virus cases.
702 of those new cases were from Greenville County.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Coroner: Chesnee woman dies at Spartanburg hospital after collision in western N.C.
- Spartanburg PD: Fight with weapons leads to man's death
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Mega Millions' game
- Here are the winning numbers for Mega Millions' Friday drawing for $750 million
- NYT: A man has over $200 million worth of Bitcoin, but he forgot the password to access it
- Upstate County Councilwoman passes away from COVID-19 complications, family says
- Booster club raising funds to repair Walhalla HS band trailer
- Alex Azar resigns as Health and Human Services Secretary, citing Capitol mob
- Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar condemns Capitol riot in resignation letter
- Rutherford Co. deputies searching for man facing domestic violence warrants