COLUMBIA, SC (FOX Carolina) – DHEC on Tuesday reported 2,570 new confirmed COVID-19 cases and 11 new confirmed deaths.
Tuesday’s additions bring South Carolina’s total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases to 357,508 and confirmed deaths to 5,673.
DHEC said 23.9 percent of the tests processed for Tuesday’s update came
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Texas power grid CEO is fired following widespread outages during winter storms
- House passes sweeping voting rights bill over GOP opposition
- Southside Christian boys basketball team wins 1A state championship
- Greenville restaurant, grocery store workers hopeful about COVID-19 vaccine eligibility
- Poor shooting night dooms Tigers in 64-54 loss
- Dogs sickened after ingesting opioids, marijuana at park in San Francisco
- Women in sports don't get the media coverage that men do. These 4 Olympians want to change that
- Fire crews respond along North Rutherford Rd. in Taylors
- House passes bill named in honor of George Floyd aimed at preventing police misconduct
- Mauldin HS parent creates Facebook group to bring happiness to students in the class of 2021