COLUMBIA, SC (FOX Carolina) – DHEC on Thursday said testing had confirmed an addition 2,023 new COVID-19 cases in South Carolina.
The agency also announced that 39 more deaths from the virus had been confirmed.
So far, 243,583 people have had confirmed cases of COVID-19, 1,191 people have had a
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Prisma health to keep COVID-19 testing sites open on Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Parts of the Upstate are seeing Snow Saturday
- South Carolina Reports 4,671 New Cases of Covid-19 Saturday
- Smokers in some states eligible for COVID-19 vaccine sooner, sparking frustration among others
- Woman Goes on Destructive Joyride in Stolen Postal Truck
- Flurries spotted in parts of Upstate, no accumulation expected
- DHEC: Delay issue for reporting new COVID-19 numbers fixed, state saw new record high of 6,824 cases on Januray 8
- Deputies respond to shots fires at Buffalo teen center
- Hot Pockets recalled over potential glass and plastic contamination
- Upcoming Major Arctic Invasion Coming to the Southeast & Upstate SC