COLUMBIA, SC (FOX Carolina) – South Carolina’s public health agency, DHEC, said in a teleconference Thursday that the state could receive its first doses of a COVID-19 vaccine by the middle of the month.
DHEC officials said if the vaccine is approved on December 10, South Carolina may receive its
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Inaugural poet Amanda Gorman: 'Even as we grieved, we grew.'
- Vice President Harris: A new chapter opens in US politics
- LIVE: Biden sworn in as America's 46th president, Harris becomes first female VP
- Carolina prisons get first wave of COVID-19 vaccine doses
- US Surgeon General Jerome Adams asked to step down by Biden team
- ‘Tiger King’ Star Joe Exotic Expected Pardon From President Trump, Books Limo
- SCEL: No Tuesday winner, Mega Millions jackpot now up to $970 million
- The Latest: Biden calls on Americans to overcome divisions
- Read the letters outgoing presidents left for their successors in the Oval Office
- Colts quarterback Philip Rivers retires from NFL after 17 seasons