COLUMBIA, SC (FOX Carolina) The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control announced an additional two deaths in the state as a result of the COVID-19 novel coronavirus.
There are now 18 reported deaths in the state.
Health officials say both individuals were elderly with underlying health conditions. One
Upstate News Headlines
- Santa won't be at Macy's for the first time in 159 years
- Tropics Update: Hurricane Epsilon weakens to Category 1 storm
- Clemson vs Syracuse Free College Football Picks and Predictions CFB Tips Saturday 10/24/20
- Anderson uses artwork to honor Chadwick Boseman
- Fallen Deputy Crash Investigation
- Search underway for missing boater near Lake Hartwell
- Third-party candidate who dropped out of U.S. Senate race in SC discusses campaign, ads mentioning h
- Drug Takeback Day this Saturday
- Spartanburg economy continues recovery, local business leaders say
- Russian hackers targeting state and local networks have stolen some data, US officials say