COLUMBIA, SC (FOX Carolina) The South Carolina Department of Environment and Health Control announced additional COVID-19 cases and virus-related deaths Wednesday.
712 <a href=”https://scdhec.gov/sites/default/files/media/document/COVID19_Case_Probable_Summary_8.12.2020.pdf” target=”_blank”>newly confirmed cases</a> brings the state’s total to 102,143. Another <a href=”https://scdhec.gov/sites/default/files/media/document/COVID19-Deaths_8.12.2020.pdf” target=”_blank”>45 virus-related deaths</a> brings the state’s total to 2,057. DHEC reports 831 probable cases
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- FDA panel greenlights Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine
- VIDEO: Mom jumps in river to save son during sledding incident in Tenn.
- Man gets nearly 20 years for Colorado synagogue bomb plot
- Upstate native brings filmmaking talent back to his hometown
- VIDEO: Texas woman who received $9,300 electricity bill files class-action lawsuit
- Slight increase in COVID-19 vaccines coming to SC, DHEC says
- COVID-19 cases rise above 1,000 in SC, with 5.1 % positive
- SC governor lifts pandemic limits on alcohol sales, mass gatherings
- Nearly 700 South Carolina educators have left their jobs this school year
- African Americans are encouraged to trace family history